- Weekly, Tuesdays | 5:30pm - Weekly Virtual De-Stress Meeting - Meet with other attorneys and judges to discuss challenges, stressors, and well-being in our professional and personal lives, generally or in relation to COVID-19. Starting May 25th the destress meeting will be in person at the State Bar of Nevada, 3100 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102.
- September 9, 2021 – Monthly luncheon
- September 22, 2021 | 5pm to 7:30pm - Women in the Law CLE Panel Event: Navigating the Legal Profession - Zoom CLE Moderated by Judges Sturman and Allf (1.0 G; 0.5 E). - Sign up here! - This event was changed to Zoom.
- October 12, 2021| 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm - Live Diversity Panel CLE Luncheon featuring Judge Cristina Silva, Bita Yeager and Judge Tierra Jones, moderated by Judge Nancy Allf and Nadia Krall – to be held in-person at the Las Vegas Culinary Arts Academy. $15.00 for members/$35.00 for non-members. - Register here!
- November 15-18, 2021 – Legislative Update CLE Series.
- December 1, 2021 | 5pm – 9th Annual Miriam Shearing Gala Honoring Chief Judge Linda Bell. - More Info - In Person Event
9th Annual Justice Miriam Shearing Gala
Each year the Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys Foundation (SNAWAF) recognizes local female attorneys for their accomplishments and contributions to the advancement of women in the Nevada legal community. This year we invite you to join us to recognize and honor Judge Linda Bell, who served as Chief of the 8th Judicial District Court during the extremely trying year of 2020.All proceeds go directly to SNAWAF's scholarship fund, which provides scholarships for female law students at the UNLV Boyd School of Law. With your support, together we can help women achieve their potential through supporting their legal education. You may also pay tribute by purchasing a full, quarter, or half page in the Tribute program book which will be available during the ceremony. The location, date and time will be forthcoming.