Wilson Elser’s Las Vegas office currently seeks an Associate Attorney to join a team focused on Medical Malpractice & Health Care.
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with civil defense litigation experience who are interested in focusing on medical malpractice, or for those with medical malpractice experience who are looking to continue to develop in their careers by joining a team within a large, national firm.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves their clients with nearly 800 attorneys across 34 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and are included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Admitted to practice in the State of Nevada
• 2 – 7 years of civil defense litigation experience
• Some experience with medical malpractice preferred
• Superior analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Legal project management experience is helpful
• Independently manage a caseload involving medical malpractice claims
• Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and Partners on legal projects
• Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
•Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply